Join our upcoming webinar and learn how to optimise your gravity sewer repair decisions!
Gain insights on optimising asset management practices, data-informed decision-making, renewal prioritisation, and budgeting.
This is a free 30 minute webinar specifically designed for Councils and Utilities that provides information about how VAPAR can change the way you approach pipe condition assessments for sewer networks.
What can you expect?
- Insights on optimising asset management practices
- Understanding the importance of data informed decision-making
- How to include consequence of failure in your renewal prioritisation
- Techniques for improving renewal planning and forward budgeting
- Date: 20th June 2023
- Time: 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm ( AEST / NSW )
- Location: MS Teams
- Format: 20-minute presentation and 5-10 minute Q&A
- Cost: This is a free webinar
Mark Lee is a Civil Engineer and a former Senior Asset Engineer who has spent more than a decade managing the asset lifecycle of infrastructure. He has extensive experience managing pipeline networks, including design, construction, condition assessment and decommissioning.