Customer Success Analyst - UK
About the job
Join one of the fastest growing tech sectors – Artificial Intelligence!
Gain unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced, lean startup
At VAPAR, we’re creating a smarter way to keep underground pipes in operation, longer. Piped infrastructure around the world needs to be maintained and repaired in a way that removes the need for long, manual and fatiguing tasks. Currently, there are people who watch hours of video footage of pipe inspections to find issues and have outdated processes to manage their data. We’re the team that’s changing this.
We turn visual data about every-day pipes directly into condition scores so maintenance and repairs happen faster, cheaper and more accurately.
We’re looking for someone entry-mid level who is comfortable taking ownership in their role. In this role, you’ll be working within our sales team, linking up with our marketing team and business development managers. You’ll overlap with our product team on regular occasions to communicate what our customers are saying about our products and to inform priorities. As the team grows, you’ll have the opportunity to grow into either a sales role, project management or get deeper involved in customer success, and we’ll support you with the required training to do so. If you’re joining us, we want you to become a pillar of the team and have a big impact on what we’re building at VAPAR.
In this role, you’ll…
- Learn how to use our software to meet our bespoke customer needs.
- Support Customer Success Managers in conducting data analysis to help clients get business value.
- Work cross-functionally across Customer Success, Customer Service, Technical Support, Product, and other teams to ensure data inputs and outputs support customer needs.
- Implement Customer Success dashboards and partner with the Customer Success team to improve processes and tracking mechanisms across all segments of the business
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Be proactive, resourceful, and persistent; seeks solutions and takes initiative and focuses on delivering outcomes despite obstacles
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Have strong analytical skills. Creative problem-solving approach and strong business acumen.
- Capable of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value.
- Experienced in taking data and identifying insights using SQL, Microsoft Excel and PowerBI, or willing to learn.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a small team.
- Be comfortable with flexible work hours and able to start early to collaborate with our Australian team members.
- Have a high-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
Your application will definitely stand out if:
- Have previous SaaS experience
- Have experience using a customer success tools
- You are familiar with GIS, SQL, or willing to learn.
- You are a confident and respectful communicator—whether that be in technical documentation, chatting in our team Slack.
- You seek honest feedback, and give honest feedback with the aim of helping your colleagues improve in their work and as people.
- You’re a curious, active learner who can independently research problems, come up with a great solution, and explain it to the team.
- You have a life outside work! We want you to feel comfortable be able to bring your whole self to the office, but we don’t want the office to be your whole self.
Our team is made up of:
- Fast learners
- Critical thinker/problem solvers
- Positive and diverse thinkers
- Values transparency
- Values accountability
We are looking for people that fit the above and will help us to build out an awesome team culture.
Working at VAPAR means:
- Flexible working hours with ability to work remotely
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that likes to raise the bar in all that we do.
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand.
- Much more! Ask us!